Okay.
While not every single life decisions that she made was inspirational, most of us girls still can admit that we were a fan of miss Lindsay Lohan of some sort at some point.
Especially circa mid 2000's when she has grown enough boobs for us the younger generation to look up to. 2006 was her shining moment in terms of countless paparazzi outfit shots and every single fashion choice made by her was sung praised. From Wang to Alaia, Coca-cola and Sevinnyne, she's the definition of the cool Hollywood girl. Whatever she owns, we must have it. Whatever we can't afford, we seek for lookalikes.
While 90's have been back for a while now, everyone has been focusing so much on the big sandals, cropped everything and Clueless the movie. I only realised all the fashion decision I have made since 90's was cool again are all drawn from the era that's bigger than 2006 for LiLo. And all of us.
The Parent Trap Wardrobe.
I did not even realised where this inspiration came from and when exactly it kicked in until so recently I took a good recap of my wardrobe and saw a movie still on the internet.
The Casuals
Here are some staples from the recent years:
Karen Walker - Northern Lights
Vintage Baggy Denim Jacket - mine's from Etsy
Some badass bomber jacket wouldn't hurt, Unif - Hardcore Unicorn
Pink shirt game, Simone Rocha - Paneled Cotton-Poplin Shirt
I've taken such a special focus on her nail polish during the poker game scene and for some reason it revealed itself to me when I was browsing at a factory outlet makeup store,
Essie - Fair Game
I'd like to think whoever invented this colour was inspired by the movie because the colour is very spot on to what she wore.
The Preppier - Put together
The staples:
Everything from Clueless but more covered and innocent.
Tartans are everywhere right now, here are my faves from Topshop:
Add white collared shirt, matching suits, some headbands and
surprise surprise,
Mary-jane ballet flats
Hope you like it,
LONG LIVE LOHAN
A.















No comments:
Post a Comment