Saturday, November 2, 2013

Word Vomit

Dawson’s Creek:
I’ve started watching it few weeks ago. Up to third season now. I have mixed feelings and none of my friends care about this obviously. I get that everyone is supposed to be awkward in the show, but oh man Katie… I don’t even know where to start. Also, James Van Der Beek’s character aka the main guy is really disgusting and gross. I’ve liked every character in the show but him. My favourite would be Pacey. He’s just so cool and genuine and super caring and pretty much the best boyfriend award of the 90’s can go to him. One thing I do not get tho, there’s just no way Dawson and Pacey are best friends. Just thinking about what it would be like to exist in their circle and actually witness the two of them being best friends make me feel uncomfortable.

One Direction:

I saw them live. Twice. I am not even a little bit ashamed about this fact. Harry Styles. That should be enough explanation, besides I don’t need to justify myself to anyone. The first time, I was on the fourth row with my little sister, they were so close and they can actually see us. It was crazy, Harry and Zayn waved at me and everyone else made eye contacts and winked at us. It was insane. I couldn’t stop thinking about Harry for days. He was so cute like a little crumpet. I can’t even. The second time around, I bought the cheapest and furthest ticket available when I was bored doing all my uni work but at the concert I snuck into the third row where my friends were and I’m not even feeling guilty about it as promoters have been ripping me off for almost nine years now. It was the last show of tour, Harry waved at me again. It has Halloween, pumpkins everywhere. There were pranks. Harry spit water at us and shoot us with a water gun. It was gross and glorious at the same time. Ok, I am actually globally legal (21 yrs old) and I should probably feel worried about this little obsession over the teenage boys.

Orange Is The New Black:
Can’t wait for season two. Uzo Aduba, you are so talented.

Beyoncé:

I saw Beyoncé too. She was everything I thought she would be if not more. Sang every word. Lost my voice. I was so close to the Bey stage. It was so magical. I have no words.

Ja’mie: Private School Girl:
Ja’mazing as expected. Offending every core of my being in each second of each episode and I am loving every second of it being Asian and not having thigh gap and so not quiche.

Halloween:
It was okay, regardless the first party we went to was not so “turnt” (I don’t know if I’m using that in the right context) considering it was some music platform’s 5th anniversary party but the second one was alright. My costume was appreciated by more than one people (two) which was fab. I was Corey from Empire Records. Next year, I’m thinking Ja’mie.



Jakarta:
Coming home in about two weeks. Should be fun. Returning for, hopefully, graduation and then I’ll be leaving Australia for good which is sad. What I’m gonna miss the most are Nando’s. seeing bands I listen to every other week, awesome festivals (just Soundwave really).

Current Obsession: 
Sienna Miller’s hair, Harry Styles, Cold Coca-Cola in a glass with straw no ice, small bags, Lacroix Papier, leopard footwear,






No comments:

Post a Comment